Registration for the 86th Midwestern Regional Convention is now open.
The theme for this convention is Advocating for our community and developing leaders. As the General President issued the call stressing the Urgency of Now, it is goal of this region to lay out the framework to continually demonstrate the aspects of our mission statement.
The brothers in Indianapolis are excited and are working diligently to prepare an amazing convention for you. Some of the key elements that will occur during the convention include, but not limited to:
- Continuing the tradition of donating a reading bench and books at a local school
- Showcasing a historical element of Alpha Phi Alpha within the district of Indiana
- Continuing workshop discussion centered on advocacy and social justice
- Engaging in a big tent discussion surrounding mental health awareness
- Invited potential employers to the convention for the annual Career Connections event.
There are two ways to register right now:
- via the registration form, which would be mailed to Regional Treasurer
- via the online portal, which will have you registered in an instant.
Your ideas and experiences are vital to us formulating a plan to tackle the obstacles facing our community. We look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis!